Project Manager Internet Communications
Environmental Computing, Sensing, Data, and GIS Department
- M.S., Computer Information Systems, University of Phoenix, 2004.
Current RoleManagement, design, and development of web sites, online training, and software.
CapabilitiesInformation architecture, relational database management, client-side/server-side scripting, web site accessibility, user experience and instructional design, graphic interface development.
- Web and software developer: 30+ web sites and software systems related to public involvement in environmental policy, infrastructure assurance, renewable energy, environmental security threat monitoring, visual impact studies, and environmental remediation.
- Project manager: Oversight of web-based projects and tools; requirements manager for chemical security assessment tool; public outreach, online survey, and risk assessment data collection for studies of aquatic nuisance species transfer between the Great Lakes and Mississippi River basins.
- E-learning developer: Multimedia and overview presentations for environmental projects; online training for evaluating radiological dose assessments in nuclear reactor license terminations.
- Recognition: Four Argonne Pacesetter Awards; Argonne Director's Award; Society for Technical Communication Award of Excellence.