Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program
- B.S., Meteorology, Millersville University of Pennsylvania, 2014.
Current RoleMeteorologist, conducting atmospheric science and climate research, with responsibility for atmospheric measurements.
CapabilitiesIn situ field measurements, remote sensing, scientific programming, data processing and visualization, and climatology research.
- Full scale design and implementation of solar radiation simulation for radiosonde characterization.
- American Meteorological Society presentations:
- “Utilizing NOAA Products Validation System (NPROVS) to Analyze Radiosonde Data” (2017)
- “Characterizing Radiosonde GPS with a Simulation for Pressure Calculation Verification” (2018)