Michael E. Holm
Software Development Specialist
Environmental Computing, Sensing, Data, and GIS Department
- B.A., English, Northern Illinois University, 1995.
Current RoleWeb developer, focused on geographic information systems.
CapabilitiesIdentifying inefficiencies in business processes; designing and executing software-based process improvements; developing web applications, including back-end data processing and front-end user interface and data presentation.
- Designed and coded software to scan documents for direct access from an order-tracking system.
- Led project to scan archival architectural drawings for a local university. Wrote software to rename files per customer specification and generate Excel files of drawing data.
- Created a multi-file web upload form using ASP 1.0.
- Core team member on several successful web applications incorporating geospatial information and analysis.
- Recognition: Pacesetter Award 2013; Director’s Award 2014.