Donna J. Holdridge
Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1992.
Current RoleMeteorological Specialist, Atmospheric Science and Climate Research; DOE Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Program Balloon-Borne Sounding System Instrument Mentor.
CapabilitiesResearch in atmospheric science; data analysis and computer programming; technical support and field implementation for meteorological instrumentation; web design and web site maintenance; science writing.
- Instrument mentorship: Responsibility for technical instrument oversight of operations for several radiosonde research sites and all balloon-related ARM field campaigns.
- Field support: Verification and maintenance of equipment inventories, information, and locations worldwide for the second ARM Mobile Facility.
- Web presence: Design, development, and management of web sites for several DOE-sponsored environmental and education programs and the University of Chicago-Argonne cooperative Center for Environmental Science.
- Educational outreach: Design, authorship, and production of a monthly newsletter to increase local community awareness and knowledge of the ARM Program facility in Lamont, Oklahoma, for 13 years.