- M.B.A., Management Information Systems, Saint Xavier University, 1991.
- B.A., Chemistry, Trinity Christian College, 1986.
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC), College for Financial Planning, 1997.
Program management for large research programs. Strategic development of new research programs.
Financial and operations management of scientific research (bachelor’s degree in chemistry and business administration); database design and development; financial investing (Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor, College of Financial Planning).
- Program Manager and Program Development Manager: Develop, lead, and manage research programs.
- Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS): Led the effort, and chaired the committee, for Argonne to obtain its first FAA-COA license. This license will allow Argonne to pursue new research areas, utilizing the capabilities of sUAS.
- Operations and Finance Manager: Managed multi-faceted, research division with multiple sponsors; developed numerous office automation applications for operations management, including administration of 100+ research projects with a budget of $50,000,000 and over 40 sponsors (federal, non-profit, and private).
- Database developer: Led project to build extensive financial and project tracking system; developed automated systems to report monthly progress to sponsors.
- Logistics manager: Led the effort to relocate 90 scientific staff members (simultaneously), from an off-campus location onto the Argonne campus.
- Recognition: University of Chicago Outstanding Service Award.